FAQ / Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly: email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
Where do your stickers come from?
- All stickers are made in-house at this time unless noted otherwise.
- We use Roland or Oracal media and Oraguard laminates.
- Die cuts will almost always be Oracal 751 or 951 series.
We can do custom work and printing. Please contact us for details. For the best rates, please have your work ready to go in EPS format or any other vector format. We ask that you have permission for any artwork you would like printed if it is not your own work.
Please send your commission requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Commission Request - " in the subject line for speedy service and attention.
If you have other special requests, please feel free to ask. We are not limited to just stickers. Custom signs and laser cut goods are also available by request.
How do we ship and how soon?
- All orders are shipped in bubble mailers (or rigid mailers) with hard cardboard to protect the stickers / decals.
- Packaging is marked with the Stickerboiz logo, so if you want this hidden, just note it in your order and we can send it without branding on the packaging.
- Orders are generally fulfilled and shipped within 1-2 business days. Orders placed on the weekends will ship Monday.
- By default, and to help ensure / expedite orders, the shipping method will be a USPS First Class Package with tracking. You will be able to keep an eye on where your stickers are with minimal risk to loss in the mail.
Help! My stickers never came!
- Please keep in mind that packages exiting the U.S. can take several weeks (sometimes a month or more) to reach some destinations. Most domestic packages will come far quicker than this. In any case, if you suspect an issue, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com so we can help you out.